This policy aims to explain clearly, and in plain language some of the fundamental procedures and processes we have employed in order to protect your privacy, manage your personal information, and comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act 1988, and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 ("Act").
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Collection of Information
We may collect information when you:
- Visit or view our website;
- update your online profile;
Where information is provided to us about someone else (such as one of your directors or employees or someone with whom you have dealings) you must ensure you are entitled to disclose that information to us and that we may use and disclose such information for the purpose it was disclosed to us.
NARTA International Pty Ltd?complies with the Spam Act 2003, which deals with restrictions on sending emails.
Use of Information for Marketing Purposes
As part of the services that we provide to you, we may:
- Disclose your personal information to our related entities, to our business partners, or any one or more of the Recipient Parties to allow them to inform you about a product or service that might be of interest to you;
- contact you occasionally to inform you about a product or service that we believe you might be interested in; and
- use personal information that we have collected to identify a product or service that we believe will be beneficial to you.
You may request that we do not disclose your personal information to facilitate direct marketing by another organisation and you may request that we provide you with the source of any personal information we use for direct marketing purposes. Any such requests will be actioned within a reasonable time frame, and you will not incur charges for either making such a request, or from us actioning such a request.